The headphone jacks are now wired up. You will notice there are actually three jacks where normally you would see two. I decided to include a LEMO plug which includes a power plug for ANR headsets like the Bose or Lightspeed (no more dead batteries because I left one on). I think I mentioned it in the past but here it might make more sense when you can see it.
I also managed to finish up the labels on the panel. I think I finally got the hang of using the DecalPro process and the labels are looking pretty good. Not perfect but that's because I am not great at alignment with just my eyeballs but they are close enough that I think they are fine. I actually used my GoPro to make a short how-to video so that when I have to do this again someday I will remember what I was doing. I may post it online for others since the DecalPro process is a bit challenging.
|Headphone and Microphone jack on the left and LEMO plug on the right.
|Underside view. I actually took this picture because I couldn't see what they looked like under there.
|And here it is! All powered up, labeled and itchin' to go flyin'