One task that is not shown below in pictures is some time I spent (on a nice sunny day) sanding and forming both doors for an 1/8" gap around the perimeter. This gap will be filled with some 1/8" thick high density foam and then a layer of epoxy/micro will be added to both sides to make a nice consistent and even door to cabin top transition (after lots of sanding.)
|One of the steps required before I rivet this top skin on was cutting out holes for the vent fans. Well, I decided to go with the bigger fans on the 10 so these holes are cut to fit a 120 mm fan.
|The center support strut is now installed so I took this picture so I can contemplate wire routing to the overhead console.
|I installed the top skin and the panel frame so that I could test fit the VPX/Fuse location. All is well but I couldn't resist taking a picture while its all installed.
|One more picture just because I was happy with the days work.
|I had to cut some openings in my wing tips and trim the boards to fit the openings. Here is the left wingtip with the boards cleco'd in place before I had started doing any soldering of lighting components.