Today was cleanup day. I decided I better start calling the garage a garage again since I bought a hangar and that could get confusing. Anyway, I started out the day setting the last few rivets on the inboard edge of the right wing. I had waited to do those until the wing was in the cart because its a bit of a challenge to get to them while they were on the build stand. Then I took down the wing build stand and realized I just had a huge mess of stuff that I needed to store. So, I started cleaning up the garage and rearranging stuff yet again. A few hours later I was ready to get back to work on the wings. I managed to get the aileron brackets installed but that is about it. Tomorrow I will start on the flap brackets.
|Inboard aileron bracket|
|Outboard aileron bracket|