Today I did a marathon run. The plan was to get the wing ribs sanded, straitened and fluted. After that I would drill the mounting holes and finally do a little priming. Well let me tell you, this priming stuff is for the birds! I spent the majority of the afternoon up until 9:30 tonight just getting half of the ribs ready to prime. Sheesh, and I didn't even get the primer applied. Oh well I am ready to begin the priming process in the morning after I get back from Tahoma Ridge.
|Drilling the 3/4 inch hole that the wiring tubes will run through.|
|Look at all those ribs! |
|My old priming rack wouldn't hold even half of the ribs so tonight I built a new one. This one spans the entire width of the two car side of the hangar.|