So I'm sitting here eating my lunch when I realized that I had not posted a couple of pictures I took last night of the evenings work. I managed to get the left fuel tank cleco'd into the re-modeled tank jig with a nice batch of proseal. Still lots of work before I am ready to call it complete but this was a big step. Tonight it will be time to put my riveting hat on and see if I can keep from messing all that work up.
|Looking inside the fuel tank at a nice even line of proseal on one of the ribs.|
|The end ribs will not get installed until I am done riveting these inner ribs and the required plumbing is added.|