Sunday, October 15, 2017

More tail-cone work

I've been doing a lot of work on the tail-cone lately.  not much for pictures but I did remember to take some when I was doing a little priming.  The area I created for priming in the basement is really working out quite well.

The down draft table with lots of tail-cone parts.

And more primed parts...and there are still lots more to be primed.

J channel stiffeners before priming.

After priming....

Longerons and the bottom of the tail-cone skin.  I decided to prime this skin because water does get into the tail cone and will pool there if the plane is left outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment