Friday, April 19, 2013

Now we wait...

Ok, tonight I spent the evening prepping the vertical stabilizer parts for primer.  I cleaned with eco-clean.  I etched with eco-etch. I pressure washed the parts (in the rain).  Finally I sprayed the primer.  Now we wait until tomorrow morning to see how they turn out.  I could definitely tell a difference in the surface of the aluminum after the etching.  I have very high hopes that this will work.  Its a lot of work though so it better be worth it!

Primer complete on one side.  

This is a really neat tool that I got from Rockler.  It seals the paint can and has a stirring tool built in.  Works great so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment