Thursday, January 9, 2014

Chugging along

Tonight I managed to get the baggage floors and the aft seat floors riveted in.  It has taken me a few days to get this done because I was working on putting some cutouts in the baggage floors.  These holes will eventually be used for the remote transponder and the ELT.  I wasn't sure about antenna placement so I spent a lot of time researching and measuring.

A couple of good things happened this week.  First I got word that my prop is being cut now and should be shipped in the next three weeks.  The finishing kit will be ready the second week in February and finally I ordered some braided hoses for the wing to fuel valve and dual brakes.  These come from TSFlightlines and so far I really like working with Tom who is the owner.  He has been great in answering my questions and making suggestions where necessary.

Here they are, floors riveted in and the openings for future use visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment